- Comprehensive Compliance Review & Documentation Audit
ERISA and other federal regulations have taken on a life of their own. Busy employers are constantly challenged with incorporating, managing, reporting, and updating requirements in accordance with regulations such as ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, and the ACA. Medcom Benefit Solutions provides a comprehensive compliance audit enabling employers to evaluate their health and welfare programs.
The Comprehensive Health & Welfare Documentation Audit consists of a broad analysis of employer-sponsored health and welfare benefit plans. Medcom Benefit Solutions’ comprehensive review examines all medical, dental, vision, and other health and welfare plans, along with an analysis of HIPAA portability, privacy and security, enrollment materials, notices, and related documentation.
Our regulatory compliance specialists examine the plan documentation of the health and welfare benefit programs currently in place and recommend all appropriate revisions to ensure full compliance for the employer. Medcom Benefit Solutions provides the employer with a comprehensive report, including specific recommendations for resolving any areas which are not fully compliant with federal guidelines.
Medcom Benefit Solutions’ Final Report Includes:
- Summary of findings
- List of key action items
- Detailed review notes for each area evaluated
- List of applicable laws which the employer must comply with and consequences of non-compliance
- List of Affordable Care Act compliance obligations, including effective dates and employer’s current compliance status
- List of required notices and distribution instructions